Shenstone Library Lockdown Photo Exhibition
Have you been snapping away during lockdown? We’d love to see your photos
It’s been a funny year in Shenstone and one thing that has really helped us all through it has been enjoying our village of Shenstone and looking upon familiar sights with new eyes. We know that many of you have taken the chance to take some photos as memories of the time we’ve all spent here in the last year. Which is why we’re launching a Shenstone Library Lockdown Photo Competition.
We’re inviting Library Members and local residents to be part of a very special Shenstone Library Lockdown Photography Exhibition. Whether you’re young, old, professional or amateur we’d love to see the wonderful photos you’ve been snapping over the last year.
The exhibition is open to all ages, you can simply upload your photos below and there’s a rating system in the gallery so you can vote for your favourites. The highest rated, and some of our personal favourites will be printed out and showcased in the our special Shenstone Lockdown Exhibition in our library when we reopen.
Take a look at the gallery below to select your favourites and then if you’d like to share your own photos then feel free to submit your shots.
Submit Your Photo
If you would like to join in, you can submit your photo below to take part in our Lockdown Photo Competition.
please note: If you submit a photo and the upload shows loading for a long time, please refresh the page (to do this press ctrl + F5 on windows or cmd + F5 on an Apple) and your photo should be there. If not please feel free to contact us.
The best photos submitted as voted for by visitors to this website, and those specially selected will be framed and showcased in our popular Library Art Gallery when we reopen.
How to Enter
- Our library photography competition is open to everyone.
- Entries are not limited and you are free to submit as many photos as you wish for consideration
- Entries to the photography competition are free..
- Entries can only be submitted online in digital format.
- To submit your photo, please use the photo submission form aboe.
- You can also e-mail your entries to email@example.com in high resolution JPEG format including your name, age, e-mail address and telephone number in your email. Please note that if you are sending your entry via email you must pay your entry fee at Shenstone Library before the competition closing date in order to be considered for the prizes or display in our Photography Competition Exhibition.
The deadline for entries is June 15th
Happy snapping and good luck!